Monday 5 September 2011

Lots of Pictures

Ok, I haven't posted for a while, and that's because I've been really busy! Really got my crafty mojo back so I've been making the most of it!

So here's what I've been making:

Owl Bookends:


 Crayon Rolls:
 Doggy Doorstop:
 Birthday Bunting (sorry about the poor picture)
 Fabric Placemats & Coasters:
 Buttercup Bag:
 Superhero cape for my eldest:
 Another Buttercup Bag (although this was actually the first one I made):
 Eddie Elephant:
 And a crocheted poncho:

This poncho has been donated to the Stitches for strokes auction, so if you like it, you could own it!

Check out the auction page on Facebook:


http://www.facebook.com/Stitchesforstrokes


There are loads of lovely handmade items on there that have been donated by some very talented ladies!

~Jenny~

No comments:

Post a Comment