Wednesday 14 April 2010

Progress...with pictures!

I've got a few things finished recently...had a bit of spare time so decided to do some finishing, rather than starting something new!

This is Billy Bunny...



These are a couple of the 'mini' nappy cakes for the craft fair...






Some knitted booties...



And a crocheted hat...



I'm particularly pleased with the hat as I came up with the pattern myself and I've never crocheted a flower before!

I have a few more nappy cakes and hats that I've not taken photos of yet. Oh, and 1 bandana bib...it's a little on the small side though, so I'm going to adjust the sizing before making any more!

Still to do:
  • Finish remainder of mini nappy cakes
  • Finish 3-tier nappy cakes (3 of these to do!)
  • Finish knitting blue booties
  • Knit at least 2 more pairs of booties!
  • Attach flowers to 2 crocheted hats
  • Crochet at least 5 more hats (thankfully these are the quickest things I make)
  • Make some bandana bibs
  • Make some taggies
Phew! And all that to be done in time for the craft fair (24th Arpil...eek!!)

~Jenny~

No comments:

Post a Comment